In terms of handling the flow pressure of the liquid, such as water or paint, Valence Vertical Centrifugal Pump and Vertical Multistage Pumps come handy in terms of controlling stabilizing water and ink flow.
For ink-handling related applications, centrifugal pumps follow a specific build to make sure to support proper flow rates, all while with a demand for minimal maintenance.
Multistage pumps, on the other hand, make sure to stabilize power and fluid utilization by using the enclosed two-pole standard motor alongside -15 ºC to +120 ºC liquid temperature.
How does it work?
The vertical centrifugal pump can be air-driven, operating two diaphragms that fill in and empties fluid. The double diaphragm pumps function through such a mechanism.
The flexible tube peristaltic pumps, on the other hand, squeeze under two rollers to allow ink to flow on the print deck.
Vertical Multistage Pumps’ motor connects to the pump shaft and has the benefit of cartridge mechanical seal that provides for durability and maintenance. These stainless steel pumps are suitable for water treatment systems, pressure booster, and boilers.
Let’s look through the salient features of vertical centrifugal pump & Vertical Multistage Pumps from Valence:
Features of Vertical Centrifugal Pump
• Provision for centrifugal pumps which allow auto-draining
• Flexible demounting for pump tube changeover
• Impeller addition for proper circulation and liquid flow
Features of Vertical Multistage Pumps
• Very suitable for RO water treatment and fire fighting systems.
• Little to no noise output from the appliances.
• Compact design for space management
Technical features of Valence’s industrial machines aid in purchasing the correct appliances for usage.
Technical Details of Vertical Centrifugal Pump
• Quick changeover ablation to swap dirty pipes for cleaner ones.
• Speed monitor to control fluid flow.
• ‘Easy-to-clean’ removable head option.
Technical Details of Vertical Multistage Pumps
• 0-200 m3/hr for flow range.
• Produces pressure, ranging between 0-25 bar.
• Cast iron and stainless steel parts.
What are the benefits?
Valence’ Ink handling and fluid pressure pump sets are quite an advantage for those who require proper utilities for printing, flex, boiler feeds, and industrial washing plants.
Benefits of Vertical Centrifugal Pump
• Flexible changeover facilities to make sure all machine parts are up to date with industrial standards.
• Recommendation of surge suppressor filter so that the user receives smooth fluid flow from the pumps.
Benefits of Vertical Multistage Pumps
• All units of vertical multistage pumps are energy sufficient and make sure to provide services at 0 resource-wastage.
• It can go through minimal maintenance issues and highly durable.
About ATE Group
Head on to A.T.E. group and check out Valence’ solutions to all your textile, printing, automobiles and other industrial needs.