Whether you want to aim to make an eco-friendly house or reduce the electricity bill, Solar Thermal Technology is the best solution to such requirements. Solar Thermal Technology is based on the usage of the energy of the sun instead of fossil fuels for generating environment-friendly and low-cost thermal energy. It helps in transferring light energy into the required thermal energy without wasting any fossil fuels like coal. However, one has to keep in mind that Solar Thermal System is different from that of a Solar Photovoltaic System that only helps in generating electricity instead of heat. Let us look at some of the benefits of using Solar Thermal Technology.
- In some states, the government provides the user with tax incentives upon the installation of thermal technology.
- Solar energy helps in reducing the carbon footprint.
- Solar energy is natural that does not leave harmful environmental impacts.
- Solar energy can heat the home while reducing more than seventy percent of the utility bills. Ad sunlight is free, and you can use it as much as you want. It would also help in reducing hot water and heating costs.
At ATE Group, we provide our clients with Ecoaxis, an online performance monitoring system that would look after you Concentrated Solar Thermal System. Ecoaxis not only helps in securing government subsidy, but it also allows it’s users to measure the Solar Thermal System’s performance on a daily basis. It provides an end-to-end solution that includes the supply and selection of required instruments/sensors depending on various applications and technology at the site. It offers monitoring solutions via SaaS or Software as a Service Model. Some of the key benefits of using Ecoaxis are as follows.
- It helps in monitoring the quantity of fossil fuel that has been saved along with the amount of reduction in CO2 levels.
- It provides the user with email alerts in case of shading ring misalignment.
- It also provides role-led authorized access to real-time data on multiple portable devices.
- Furthermore, the user can monitor online performance for the comparison of technologies. It also helps in comparing the performance of identical systems in terms of different locations and applications.
Solar Thermal System is not only easy to install, but they do not even take much space of your house. There is various Solar Thermal System that also helps the user in achieving a sophisticated and elegant design of a slate roof.